Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Vintage Coats







Browsing through vintage coats on Ebay. These are my top picks. Part of that reason, the majority of the coats were real fur. I don't support fur at all! And, despite my love for leather shoes, I will always seek a faux leather where possible.


Anyway, onto the coats!


I am in love with leopard print coats! Although I adore oversized coats, this gorgeous piece will have to do!


This faux fur coat - I'm still trying to figure out the colour. My eyes tend to confuse light greys and light blues, so I'll leave that up to you to decide - looks incredibly cozy! I definitely want a coat like this in my autumn/winter wardrobe.


The grey button up coat is adorable. Enough said!


And finally, the lovely mustard coat. Currently, I am in love with the colour mustard. I'm not quite sure why, but ever since I got my mustard beret from Forever 21, I have fallen quite deeply in love with it. I'm not quite thrilled with the length of this coat, partly because I'm not exactly tall and I'd make myself look about a foot or so shorter, but I am in love with the rest of the design/colour of this coat!


Also on my must-have coat list?


  • Pea coat
  • Trench coat
  • Edwardian inspired coat - I saw one on an online store quite a while ago but I'm not sure what the site was. >.< 

2 comments:

  1. love the animal print one best. so hot and super bold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great!!!!nice blog honey... i like it ;O)

    i follow you, i hope you follow me toooooo????

    i`m happy if you follow me toooo with bloglovin ;)

    KISS ;*)

    ReplyDelete