Monday, February 22, 2010

I don't want it, I need it.

Browsing through magazine fashion spreads is always a simple indulgence of mine – hello inspiration! But what happens when I find something so to-die-for, something so glorious it should have it's own spotlight and/or halo and a whole holiday dedicated to it but instead has an incredibly large price tag which is far out of my price range? Well, quite simply, it's like the love of your life breaking your heart. It hurts. A lot. And you quite painfully must move on with your life and find the next great thing that comes your way. So, I must part ways with that gorgeous floral print jacket and hope I find something even better, something even more halo-worthy. But until then...it won't hurt if I still dream of wearing it, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment