Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Wish Upon A Star




















Images from miijo.com and mycatwalk.com.au
I would sell my soul for these pieces.
Finished TAFE for the day. Made a new friend who, might I add, has incredible style! Spent the morning dancing ridiculously with the rest of my class (just before you start thinking I'm crazy, I'm doing a childcare course. The dancing was for childcare purposes only!!) Wore my coolest singlet - black with a wolf print, which I've added to my ever-growing collection of shirts with pictures of wolves printed onto them - comfy ankle-length tights, an oversized jacket and ballet flats. I planned to take some photos but the unpredictable weather caused horrible lighting due to the dark, cloudy sky.

2 comments:

  1. I love that leather jacket. And the white dress is lovely -- kind of ethereal in such a simple way. Love your blog!
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the last dress is gorgeous. i'm addicted to simplicity and elegance... the 2 combined exude effortlessness!

    ReplyDelete